Τετάρτη 3 Ιουλίου 2013

I met an Angel, carved...

I thought stone was cold. I was wrong.
I thought it could only form slabs, with beautiful history and colours, but just slabs. I was wrong.
I thought that there were other natural materials with greater potential for warmth and empathy. I was forced to change my mind.
I drew towards natural stone for work.
http://www.lithosdesign.com/en_index.aspx

Cellular Automata

Cellular Automata
Computational / parametric architecture stays very close to contemporary theory of algorithms...

Lighthouse Architecture

Lighthouse Architecture
The Lighthouse of Alexandria

Potential Monuments

Potential Monuments
It shows a block of marble being quarried...

Memorials of Waste

Memorials of Waste
Visually, the project reflects the impact of pollutants in the aquatic ecology