Πέμπτη 15 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Monsoon Assemblages

 
I heard yesterday that my research proposal ‘Monsoon Assemblages’ has been “retained for funding” for a 2015 European Research Commission Starting Grant, pending conclusion of the grant agreement with the University of Westminster. I am hugely excited about this – it will, if all goes ahead, fund two Post Docs, two Phd students, an administrator (most important!) and my M.Arch Design Studio to work with me on the South Asian urban monsoon for five years. I will be advertising for these positions next year once the agreement has been singed and the project is set up.

Source: https://geoarchitecture.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/monsoon-assemblages/
 

Cellular Automata

Cellular Automata
Computational / parametric architecture stays very close to contemporary theory of algorithms...

Lighthouse Architecture

Lighthouse Architecture
The Lighthouse of Alexandria

Potential Monuments

Potential Monuments
It shows a block of marble being quarried...

Memorials of Waste

Memorials of Waste
Visually, the project reflects the impact of pollutants in the aquatic ecology